Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I just installed my new printer... a very sassy little Lexmark i3. It doesnt look liek a printer.. so it is more of a conversation piece than anything. Had a bit of a rough pactch with Jack for a while, but it is all over now. thankfully. I cleaned my room... worked on the living room, and tomorrow i am breaking out the bleach after the MIXER!

These past few weeks have been a blast. Perhpas it has caused a few problems relationship wise witrh Jack due to time constraints (but we worked thru that :)), joining Delta Gamma was a great decision. The girls are really amazing... all fo them. Each one is so different.. no cookie cutter stereotype cna apply, but they are all fabulous in their own ways.

It is a bit intimidating, joining a sorority of giurls who have been together in that capacity for a long while now... you would think that you would be fresh meat, but they have welcomed us all so genuinely and so generoudly that there is nothing you cna do but smile and know that once and for all, you haev truly found your place. These past few weeks have been amazing, and I have been sitting on pins and needles wondering who my big sis will be, as she will be revealed to me on Monday. I can hardly wait.

I also find out about RA selection on Friday... and while I woudl like to be an RA... I also want to live at SOuth tower... so regardless of whether or not I become an RA>... I will be happy Friday... Happy because I am going to be an RA... or ahppy because I am going to live in SOuth Tower. ... either way itsa good deal... and I will be happy.

I need sleep. Congrats Chris, I love you kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home