Friday, February 14, 2003

Somtimes.... when we are at our worst... we are at our best. We go that extra mile to exist in a capacity that we once engulfed. Thank you! I can't even begin to express how great a day today is. It is a depressing concept: valentines day, when you think about it.... but for me, today, right now, it is a good day.

Happiness is an odd thing... it steals your poker face, your anger, your rights.... it takes everything you own and hold sacred... people sell their souls to be as happy as I am right now....

Reasons why I am happy today, of all days:
1. decent classes
2. amazing family
3. Incredible friends... whether they are in West Cola, upstairs, or in Texas asleep on a couch-- they are amazing.
4. a gpa that i have some room to fuck with... albeit not much
5. a car that gets me where i need to go
6. a dorm that i love
7. love
8. a great sorority filled with these amazing girls that I am so fortunate to share a tie with...
9. buster
10. best of all -- answers to some of lifes little questions that roll around in my brain.

Today is indeed a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home