Thursday, September 04, 2003

..... yeah I slept in a little.... and so my hair is up today because down takes WAY more time. So, I bound out of bed at 8:30, haul ass getting ready.... then head over to Res Ed and get some stuff to make sure my boards will be too bad ass for words. I have to do some financial paperwork today so I can get pizza for my 208 boys. They just rock!

Ok... so the plans for the evening are this: After class.... run back over to the big BW n turn in Hall Govt ballots, then Mo and I are gonna hang out and go shopping and stuff. 7Mary3 is playing at BJs tonight.I have to clean my damn room so the PAR (Pimp Ass Room) can be in full effect. I told mama that my room was like a Shaggin Waggin. I am serious.... this room is pimp as hell for a dorm room.... seeing as how I have daddy's digicam.... I will have to post pics. I am gonna have to post weekend pics anyway.... cause I have it under good authority that this weekend will be awesome. I sure as shit hope so anyway.... that is the social thorn in my side.... when a weekend goes bad. There is no need for that shit.

I have to take pictures this weekend and put those bad boys on the web.... show the world that "we came to party.... we came to get down".

Ok so james just called my cell.... YAY how precious is he. You can't help but love the kid :) He is gonan go with us to see 7M3 tonight. yay 7m3 yay (true crankyankers fashion there...)

I am so fucking tired. I shit you not. Like I know I am gonna fall out in my fucking class. I had like very little sleep last night and only 2 and a half hours the night before. This getting up early and going to bed extremely late shit blows ass.

I need to get my shit ready for the weekend. I havent heard from Ben about finalizing plans for the weekend... so I hope nothing has changed and he is coming. but we will see.

Anyway, I am gonan run downstairs for a bit and grab a drink. :) I must prepare for my night - o - fun!

*P.S. if this is Austin, I still love you. ( :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home