Tuesday, September 09, 2003

It has been relaly quiet at work today. I have been looking at job listings... you know, on the ball and ready to pack up after graduation. I need a good job. Like prostitution is ok if i HAVE to do it.... but I would prefer to just use sex as recreation, if you know what I mean. I dunno. I have seen some jobs listed that are indeed appealing.... but it scares me when so many people I know are struggling to find jobs.

See college is supposed to teach us about personal poverty. Granted, my parents take care of me (and i appreciate it!), but after college we expect to roll in the money.... like strip naked and stop drop and roll in a pile of fresh 20s. The more I look at starting salaries.... the more I fear 26K a year is only gonna offer me a pile of nickels to bask in.

Ahh well... I get off work in 20 minutes and I am keeping the faith that a real job will come my way.....

Fuck man,.,... I really need to clean my room tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home