Tuesday, September 09, 2003

And so dawns a new day....

I stayed in bed for a long time this morning. I wasnt exactly tired, but relaxed. I would just lie there and stretch and snuggle in the blankets and pillows. I wanted to be lazy. Lost in thought, I just stayed there.... dreaming in that half awake state. The sad part is that I was fully intent on going to class... and I did. It was a great class. I sat there for an hour and 15 minutes and was truly impressed by the lecture. I think it is probably dorky to say that I LOVE ECONOMICS. Like, I am not gonna get that bumper sticker made or anything, but I do love the theory and study of it... the practice of it, however I will most likely not parlay into a career goal.

So I laid in bed.... in sponegbob pajamas.... so sassy I know... my hair too curly.... no makeup... and I got up and looked in the mirror. My hair was everywhere.... my eyes were just glazed over.... but I was smiling. When I noticed that, i had to laugh.... some days are just meant to be good days.

*Eric.... u rock my world. Thanks for being so awesome and taking care of things at the desk!
*All the 108 boys rock my world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home