Monday, October 27, 2003

Wonderful weekend. We had quite a nice time indeed. Skipper is precious... I saw him last night n this morning... how much do we love him?

Oh funny shit... Eric from work.... he is as perverted as I am.... says he will eat anything in front of him.... ;)

My Aunt Roberta fell in the Publix parking lot today.... at which time, Bill, her son's English bulldog started humping her. Niiiice

I misbehaved only slightly this weekend.... but now my roomies understand the DJ thing. They realize it is a cosmic thing.... it is not by my own choosing that I end up playing with DJs.... it is a sign from God. Speaking of DJs .... the boy drama has yet to cease. I swear...

James... my James.... the only man I could ever share Eric esquire Moore with.... is in ver-fucking-mont. He is no doubt rolling naked in maple syrup and leaves. I hope he is anyway. Miss you, james!

I am in a bit of a random mood today.... which is nice, I suppose. I have a lot of work to do this week.... lucky lucky. When it rains, it pours. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home