Monday, October 11, 2004

Reasons not to talk on the cell to Seth while in Wal*Mart
1. He will realize exactly how much time I spend in Wal*Mart... and call me on it.
2. He will hear me ram my buggy into a passerby ... and won't pretend he didnt hear it.

I love Wal*Mart though.... there is always something good there. I found some fat free tuna salad - ooh la la. Umm... I also some travel cups... and ummm... oh pumpkins.

OK.. so the pumpkins were outside.... and I paid for them and then i went outside on my way to my car... to pick them up. I bought 4 of them. So i am holding my receipt as I grab the pumpkins... and I am inspecting them because I dont want to buy shitty pumpkins. So, anyway... the cart boy is hosting a buggy round up in the parking lot.... and he is eyeing me... like maybe I am stealing the pumpkins. So, I notice this... but I keep inspecting them.... brandishing my receipt all the while... and I figure, the more I inspect, the more legitimate my claim to the pumpkins seems. The cart boy is not budging. I finally have all four pumpkins in my cart and I am off to the car. Well, Mr. Cart Boy says, "have a good night mam". I am 23 - not hardly a mam. Then he offers to help me put the pumpkins in the trunk. So, I am all smiles "no, thanks. I have got it. Have a nice night". I mean, seriously.... if I was gonna pulla Winona... it would not be on some pumpkins. But oh oh oh! I forgot to mention. I bought a pair of earrings....for Halloween. They are lil skulls.... so the cashier treated them like a pack of gum - and asked me if I wanted to put them in my purse. But the bad part is - I did it! So if cart boy had busted me for the pumpkins... he would have been shocked when he looked in my purse.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger REFLEX said...

if u have time, read comment of Oct 10 blog. Anyway post ur pic after halloween is over. Wanted to see the skull earring :-) in ur skull.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home