Sunday, May 22, 2005

Seth tells me I desperately need to update my website.... and he is right... so maybe when I get a spare weekend or weeknight, I will. Promise.... (fingers crossed cause I am such a lazy bitch). So, Buster is the grand 20 pound cat... a tom... and just as sweet as you please... until he gets pissed off. Anyway, if you sit down... the minute he hears your ass hit the chair, he jumps in your lap, demands to be petted and falls fast asleep. When he is outside and in the presence of other animals.... he will let you pet him briefly.... but you cannot hold him and he most certainly will not sit in your lap. This is odd coming from the cat that cries every morning for Daddy to carry him on his shoulder like a baby in need of burping. So, mom decided that he just doesnt want the other cats to see him ... "it will make him look like a pussy". Yet again, mother has hit the nail on the head.

I am once again addicted to scouring the net in search of retarded personal ads. There are the men who look like pimps, the dorks, the dweebs, the occassional hottie that you know must be a closet queer.

Speaking of queers.... hahaha oh I am not even gonna go there. You know how I love my gay boys... but there are some gay men I do not like.... you know the type of men I mean... the ones that pretend they are straight..... oh well.. some other time.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend...... and by lovely... I hope u partied hard and woke up a pool of your own vomit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home