Friday, January 20, 2006

Man - I am sitting on the fence... teetering on the edge of a decision.... throwing myself back into being miserable. I have a job interview lines up for Monday.... and I am going to go - just to go and see how it is... but I am still an investigator. I wonder why I hate my job so much? It is like the Pavlov effect.... I think about one little aggravating aspect of my job and POOF this unreal sense of panic sets in. It's funny - I never used to be like this.... If this is all a prt of getting older... well, kill me now. I am still miserable... eventhough I try to convince myself to be positive and to look on the bright side. I am miserable that I let myself get back into a situation I know I dont want to be in - I am ready to make a change.... and discard the safety nets that I am tangled up in. I am ready for a change of pace - a change of heart - a change of something....



-And tonight I would like to get very very drunk and very very laid

Happy Birthday Benji!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home