Monday, March 06, 2006

I want to feel alive.... not average or ordinary or like I am simply breathing. Today, tonight... I want to really feel alive. I want to just let go of all inhibitions and have a fucking amazing time.I want to get drunker than drunk, higher than high, and fucked beyond fucked. I want to just take the bull by the horns.... I want to know that for however long I live... I've really been alive and not just going through the motions of a life less ordinary.

I want to wake up in the morning ( or just before noon). I want to stretch and smile and feel like the day will start out the way it should.... and end with a good bottle of wine and a great piece of ass.

*pauses* The cat, Keyser Soze, just fell off the desk... and it was hillarious.

I want to feel things again... wholeheartedly.... and I think I am getting there... Who knows, we will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home