Monday, March 27, 2006

Rebecca has been reading my blog. I make the blog public so people can read it... that doesnt really bother me. Why she bothers to concern herself with my life, I have no idea. She hates me because I "ruined" her wedding. It is a shit story that I. lol. ahhh, dont worry... its not sappy, we have all had a good laugh at it. Lets not even get into the drama of whether or not it was the original wedding or not.... that is a whole email drama like you wouldnt believe. Back to the point. I have little to nothing to say to her because she sent out a mass email after my mom died, to my friends and coworkers in which she described my mother's passing. She honest to god used the fucking phrase "It was beautiful". My ass. Apparently we didnt witness the same event. Take some consideration for other people.... good God... that is just common etiquette.

So, to the point.... she reads my blog... and gets all "concerned" which I find shocking. Someone who is so "concerned" about me hasnt attempted to contact me in over 6 months... she calls Jodi and completely forgets that she hasnt talked to him in 6 months either... real smooth. She tells him that she thinks I might be cutting myself or suicidal and she just wanted to say something in case she was the only one who read my blog. Please - I have pretty good readership actually. :), but that is beside the point. SO, I am laughing because where is this concern coming from? a moment to look good for a crowd and play hero? That must be it. She demonstrated her absolute lack of concern for me when she cut me out of her life over 6 months ago.... So I called and left her a voicemail that I admit was not nice. So, I will most likely call and apologize because I dont see the point in being rude. I do have some grace. It just pissed me off. I mean... this sudden emergence or concern.... and for what?

Anyway, other than that - it has been a good day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home