Thursday, March 23, 2006

sometimes, life is just gonna suck....

Today has not been a great day. I was reading through some old entries on this blog from back in 2003 and I stumbled on an entry about me and my mom, here is a snippet:

Oh God.... let me tell you. Mom and I were in walmart picking up meds. So mom goes and uses the bathroom... she knows which one to use too.... the one in the back near layaway... the clean one... She is like in some secret bathroom club.... when you get old and pee a lot... you know these things. So she is in there..... and this lady walks out of the stall... then starts picking her teeth in the mirror.... no washing of the los manos there either.... so mom is like staring her down. Mom relays this story... n then adds "that is how people get shit!" I look at her and I am like... "ok, woman... I have shit... that is the standard procedure on how to get mono... you pick your teeth with shit soaked fingers??"Mom also had another gem for us... in the frozen section at wally world... she looks at me and says " can you think of anything you want to suck on?" Immediately she freezes and gets this look on her face.... like she knew how dirty it was.... God, I love that woman.... she makes me laugh. She said "You are gonna miss me when I'm gone..." and I thought to myself... "you have no idea..."

God I miss her so much that I cant even describe the pain that accompanies the feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home