Sunday, March 12, 2006

I just slathered on massive amounts of self tanner... this will either be really good or really bad. There is really not gonna be any in between. I have used it before and it is fabulous... but I was a lil rushed.

So, no ass for me tonight. Should I start branching out... should I start looking elsewhere? Ahh, tough question. The thing is... I would rather get laid by a guy who finds himself in an alley at 3am because he is ... well, so good at what he does lol than to get laid by some random stranger or go back to the old guy.... ahh, decisions, decisions.

So, I am feeling better. I was sick this weekend.... ugh it was nasty.

I want to go to nursing school in the fall... the question is... where... in Tennessee or in SC? Hmmm ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home