Thursday, March 30, 2006

So... about last night. :) God I love when a post has to start that way. There are a few things that I should discuss. Three things actually.

1.I called and left Bobby a voicemail apology for the "SugarGlider Incident". He didnt find it funny and was quite pissed. Man, talk about letting a GREAT piece of ass slip through your fingers lol.

2. Jack. This is an odd topic. Jack is an ex... from like 3 years ago... I was in college... long time ago. We had a BAD break up. Jack basically hated me for 3 years. It wasnt like some momumental event took place to break us up... just little things over time that added up and we saw that perhaps the sum of our parts was greater than the whole of the relationship. But it ended... and it ended BADLY lol. We have recently... past few months started chatting again... and it is really nice having him back in my life, I have to admit. He is a fun one. Funny funny boy.

So, we were having a conversation and he was telling me about his most recent ex. The one that had lived with him. He said that he loved her. Then that he had to get over her and just forget it. I told him that once you love someone - that is it. I dont think there will ever be a time when you just dont love them again. I think love changes over time. It melts and forms into something different.... something new, but it is still a part of you. So after that lil spiel... he asked me if I ever loved him. I told him that I did, which is true. Then I thought about it once I hung up... and oh the implications of that. But it is true... what I said, exactly... once you have loved someone... I dont think you ever stop loving them, the love is still there... it just changes... morphs itself into something you can live with.

3. Mission: 125. Agent McFarland entered Suite 125 at approximately 1100 hours EST. McFarland was joined by a new agent Chester Cheatson who was already operating on Mission: Girlfriend Can Never Know. Needless to say, both missions were successful. Both McFarland and Cheatson made the best use of 125 and parted ways no worse for the wear. :)

Great T Shirt: "I'm the one you have to fuck to get a drink around here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home