Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am cracking up reading the wall... some of the most random comments are on that wall. Here are a few:

"So when am I fucking Trevor?" "Umm... his name is TRAVIS..."
"He was a good samaritan for Gods sake!"
"you know, something EXOTIC"
"OMG Ashlyn! You have a testimonial!"
"Near death experiences give me a lisp"
"I see dick, I grab it". "That explains why we keep getting kicked out of this place each week"
"Julie is devoted to the dick"
Ahhh, good times.

I was talking to my friend Crystal on the phone today... laughing about the old days... riding around in the Cavalier.... smoking, each with a beer in our hands, driving the back roads to get home after leaving a field party, listening to Nelly as loud as we could stand. Ah, those were the good ole days.
"The best thing I ever learned in college is that Indians really dont go 'wah, wah, wah, wah, wah'" - Crystal doing that thing with the hand over the mouth... classic Indian yodel... feathers not dots.

I miss the old days.. the old crew. I miss making coolers too... how great did the Sig Tau one turn out for Mark? :)

I love myspace. You always get bulletins for surveys and random shit. I love the ones that ask about your favorite memories.... That is a hard one. Back to the days before our friends died? back before I lost my mom? college? high school? sorority? field parties? Hampton? Barnwell? Columbia? Jack? good times with James? Rick Wilder!? Tennessee? Jason and the tattoos? If I could rewind... where would I stop the clock? I really dont know. I like the person I am now... I just wish the environment contained a few more elements of the past - a few more people.

So, last night I couldnt sleep... which means that today, my arms look like shit. but oh well, my own fault. But I slept like a baby the other night. :) yummy

I locked my keys in my car - again. Locksmith was super nice. :)

Here is to hoping that this week rocks.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao-I love you girl! i miss you so much and am sooooo glad you're coming home-or well closer to me :) I'll do a little "rain dance" when ya get here!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home