Monday, April 17, 2006

So last night ended up VERY nice. I was outside talking to Jodi on the phone rehashing the latest asshole drama that I have been going through.... when i have another call coming through. It was Bobby smoking a blunt in his truck. Needless to say, I joined him. Damn, that kid has tas a the best weed. I laughed forever at Married with Children... which is funny anyway.. but stoned, it is HILLARIOUS and then I slept like a damn log... I mean... it is just such a nice high. :) Ahh, I really needed that. lol. So, we are baking chocolate chip cookies today and as a token of appreciation, I am going to take him some. So nice to hook someone up when they need it. "just being neighborly" lol.

Anyway... today was a day like all days - we laughed as we had a near death experience.... near death experiences always give me a lisp.... if we were actually hit, i would have had a full blown speech impediment... and if we had died, well, I would have been speechless! :)

Julie beat me at the ford Ranger game today.... she saw THE BONUS VEHICLE lol. Nice.

Julie is too damn funny. She told me that I am a four year old... like I am Josalyn's sister. She said, "As soon as I leave the room, you are no longer an adult". I think that is an accurate representation of events. SO, I am a BAD four year old... if I am a 4 year old, I am a slutty, drunken, high four year old. nice!

Also - the kids at Walmart... you know on the posters - missing kids. There was a pic of the child as an infant when she was abducted and then how she would look now 19 years later... OK, i think that is a bit of a stretch. :) As Julie said, "she has already been hit by a car and raped three times by the time she turned 19 - there is no way to know what she looks like". I guess the sketch artist was working from a best case scenario.

I played online and there is a website that tells you what your blog is worth - mine is worth almost 550. bucks. Man, if I could cash that in.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home