Thursday, April 27, 2006

I am leaving tomorrow... or Saturday whenever I can get packed.... and I am terrible at saying goodbye. Mainly because I dont want to say good bye. I hate leaving people. Some people make such an impact on your life and then its like in an instant.... you have to say, "good bye" and it feels like an ending more than a potential prelude to a sequel. Saying goodbye sucks. I think tonight I am going to get drunk and listen to Johnny Cash.

I will be back to grab the rest of my things and to come to graduation on the 21st. Ironically, that is mama's birthday.

THe last time I really said goodbye was in the Pittsburgh Airport. I barely made it through saying good bye to Mike... and then I lost it saying good bye to Tom and then Tracy... oh god, I was sobbing in the airport and on the plane... lmfao. it was hillarious. We decided I needed some drinks and nothing is sadder than watching a crying woman drink.

I know I will cry on the ride home - i am glad to be going home, i have a a good life there.... but I will miss Tenn. Not so much the place... but the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home