Sunday, April 23, 2006

you know, it is so fun to find someone who is as much of a movie quote whore as I am - especially for my fave movie of all time: "The Boondock Saints". Last night, I stayed on the phone until 5am just chatting about prank phone calls and quoting various films. Thank God I am so damn cool lol.

SO, it is weird to me to look back through the old archives of this blog. I have been blogging a LOOOOONG time and I am so very glad. I have recorded so many moments that would have been forgotten. I have two blogs. This one is my baby lol where I divulge most all secrets and tell the events of my day. The other is for my poems. I named it "the unfettered brain" because that is exactly what it is.... all the free thoughts from my brain. no punctuation usually - just words. I look back a year or two and think "God, I remember why i wrote that... and who i wrote that for and I still remember what his cologne smells like...." or "Man, he is STILL an asshole" lol... but the point is this.... keep a journal... do a blog.... do something. You would be amazed by all the little moments we forget to remember.

I know that some people read my blog that cant stand me.... so I can only think that the reason they keep reading is because at least it is entertaining lol. I dunno. Sometimes I look back and I realize that my life is a little over the top soap opera-y, but in fact, I am always honest on here. I see no reason not to be. The true joys of life are good friends, good alcohol, good drugs, good food, and great sex. not in that particular order either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home