Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So.. my battery was dead and a certain individual came and gave me a jump.

So he happened to see my arms and he goes "good god! What happened to your arms? Did you get caught in a sex swing?!!??" It was HILLARIOUS.

actually, no I didnt get caught... I am usually coated in petroleum jelly before I ever enter a sex swing.. I can usually maneuver my way right out.... just pull your knees in and lean back. JK. ;)

So, here is the deal. Last night I couldnt sleep... and when I cant sleep... I have to do something to make me sleep because I was so pissed at myself for not being able to go to sleep... I ended up with a knot in my stomach. So I went and smoked and no help. Then I knew that the only thing short of a nice bit of pot that would get me to sleep would be NyQuil - and since I am out, I did the only logical thing... I cut my arms. 12 on the left 5 on the right. I know, I know, I am like a bad afterschool movie. I know I know I know... I am too old for this....but it works so damn well.... the only thing is that it feels so damn good you can hardly stop... not that I am ole Edward Scissorhands or anything... but I gave myself 4 more on each arm this morning.... perhaps because I was fucking stressed about the locksmith/dead battery??? or maybe I was inspired by the old Lizzie Bordon song. Who knows.... at any rate, I have to stop because it is so damn unattractive. :) ahhhh.... I dunno weird frame of mind right now... to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home