Saturday, March 08, 2003

Wallys.... Wallys is a place you can just call home some nights. That would have been last night. Buddha left today to embark upon her version of Spring Break.... I am so jealous that others get a spring break and I really dont. I am working and I still have Saturday classes on break... lovely, I know. I have Monday and Thursday off.... so I am gonna make the best of it... Brace yourself:
I am gonna get an oil change and go see my parents in the off time. Oh yeah.... and if I really feel like living on the edge, I might even drive over to WalMart.... hell, I might go twice!

I am going to be working on my paddle for my big sis. :) I hope it looks really cute.... I think it will... but then again, you know how you plan things out in your head, but then quickly realize that sometime the actual conception is just a little off. Anyway, I hope it looks good... Kendal certainly deserves it.

I just found out that if you press the shift key 5 times, it turns on the "Sticky Keys" feature.... interesting. I wonder if I bang the keyboard against the monitor 5 times if it will turn on the "violent bitch" feature.

I am at work... yes, I know it is the first official Spring Break Saturday.... but here I sit.... dressed down to a fashion you might find on COPS.... minus the wifebeater, of course. I need to look over notes and start reading my text books.... but not today... today is saturday and it is spring break... for the love...

Oh good news! Chris is coming up tonight! Chirs! My Chris! Chris-i-kins! Love that kid! Makes my damn day. I was talking to him on the phone last night.... driving a drunk Buddha and an equally drunk Jack home and Chris calls and tells me he is coming and that he "is still wearing the cast.... so its time for some definite fisting action". How could you not love that kid... he is so retarded! I hope Joey comes with him... we love chris, we love joey.. the two together... much much love. That will be a real spriong break treat for me.... seeing Chris.

I was a little sad when I hugged Buddha bye.... she is leaving just for Spring Break, but I know this is just a baby step toward her final move to Dallas this summer. She is leaving... really she is... and I try to pretend she isnt... but I know that I dont have her to myself for much longer. Some friends you just cant part with.... and I know that miles between is simply miles and we will still talk and visit.... but it wont be the same... no 3am knocks on the door and a loud whisper "are u awake, bitch?" .... no more sounds of the buzz of the air freshener can the morning after buddha eats jalapenos.... the good stuff... the 2am smoke breaks in pajamas and socks.... but I am trying to become content with the fact that it will soon be "2 athiests, and notorious.." :(

We all have heard it said that "all good things must come to an end".... but that is good things... not great things.... and this is the greatest friendship I have ever known. I would bet money on the fact that we will always be friends .... and we will always be in touch... its just that I hate to see her go... glad that she is happy and that the future holds such promise.... but I hate to see her go... selfish selfish me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home