Thursday, March 06, 2003

Well, Last night was great. jack n I went to crocs for Locals Live. God, you just have to love 93.5! There was this one guy who was acoustic... he did a tonic song.. he was amazing! Bravo for real. Today, I slept in until a little before noon.... but I ahd the worst dream.. it was so amazingly real.... my parents put me in a mental institution and I was gonna have to stay there for four months.... my teachers were going to let me make up my classes next year, but I was so mad because I was gonna miss initiation. go figure! Well... Spring Break will officially be here tomorrow afternoon... I am glad... a break from class will certainly be appreciated.

Buddha has a journal! http:///buddhalove.diaryland.com (very proud of her for that one!) Well, I need to go clean the room before I go to work. Oh yes.. work tonight.. could I be mroe excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home