Monday, March 03, 2003

JOsh Skidmore is back in South Kakilaki... our hearts soar! Welcome back josh.. doll, u were missed!

Today has been an odd day at best.... I cleaned the living room and rearranged furniture, but in a dorm there is only so much you can do. It still looks ghetto.... I watched "Candyman" last night for the first time in years.... and it amde me think of the projects... and I started looking around and I was like... "DAMN! I live in Cabreeni Green". Sad revelation.

I feel sooo good... as in no more death bed. :) Lemme tell you, this is a welcome relief.

I fully realize that I have been a pissy bitch lately.... so I apologize to all who have fallen under that wrath.

Also... as a sad note... my fave journal... belonging to one jack hodges ahs been removed from the net... well, I like to think that now I will be able to pick his brain for the details rather than reading them online.. and hey, that could actually be more fun anyway.

Well, I have to go to my chapter meeting tonight... but the rest of the week is looking pretty nice schedule wise.
Tuesday: go to bookstore to buy paddle.... and get some paint... start working on paddle.... and go pay parking tickets. WORK
Wed: classes all day.... but nothing really major
Thurs: WORK 4-7 (not too bad :))
Friday: Class, quiz, work more on paddle... WORK 3-10
Sat: Class, work, goof off (it is spring break afterall)
Sun: work .... possibly go home to barnwell... not sure yet.

I just want to say before I close this... that my parents are amazing. They took such good care of me.... and I feel 100 percent better (at least!!!!) My mommy and Daddy are the shiznit... I mean it. I alugehd, and loved the whole time I was home... I felt bad, but just being there made me feel better. I wish everyone could have that feeling.... if you could bottle it and sell it.... you would know fortunes are that are not measurable.... but being able to feel that is immeasurbale too.... and makes you so very rich. I simply adore my parents. call me a sissy, a daddys girl, a brat.... I dont care..... maybe I am all of those things... but I am happy. .... and isnt that what matters after all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home