Saturday, March 08, 2003

in the bar last night... I couldnt drink... i ahd a hotdog for lunch... which prompted the onset of extreme heartburn... so while I am at the bar in an utterly glum mood... heartburn in full effect... jack goes to get me some milk because my heartburn was acting up.... so i sit in the bar.... completely of age... and I drink milk. IT was the sweetest thing.... but here are some of the comments made concerning the milk:
"woah... can you handle it....?" --"hey.. you dont know the proof on this shit.... it's whole!"
"hey, hey.... easy.... dont gulp... calm down!"
"I think I am gonan have some cookies as a chaser"
"whew! damn! that shit is strong"
"I am the biggest dork in the world.... I am in a bar... I am 21... and I am drinking milk"
"Its a sober white russian"

Mo, Jack, Buddha, James, Sherre.... I ahd a balst last night... thanks to each and every one of yall.... oh and i made it to class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home