Saturday, March 01, 2003

So I am sitting here at my parents... eating warm apple pie with icecram and drinking some cold coke. I love my parents. the minute I arrived, i instantly felt better. nad yes, right beside me now, there is a little tan tupperware cup.... and my teddy bear is on my bed... and I feel better, My throat still hurts, my head still aches, and my fever is still present, but my mom got me some new pajamas and said "Bless your heart" and I am ok.

I am such a hypochondriac. I have convinced myself that I have Meningitis. I have the symptoms.. stiff neck, headache, fever, chills, all that jazz.... but then again, i did hit my ehad earlier this week and that is most likely the cause of the whole stiff neck and headache.... regardless, if the ehadache persists, i ahve to go to the doctor. Lucky lucky me.

Its funny though, I have ben thinking about some of my logic class theories,,,, If p therefore q. Not p therefore not q... symptomatic as all hell :)

I am gonan go back to my childhood for a bit... I am gonan be 21 years old adn sit aorund in pajamas with my tupperware cup and my teddybear anda blanet adn watch tv and be waited on hand n foot... and i am gonan savor every minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home