Friday, September 05, 2003

*You remind me of a cereal bowl...cause you're always hanging out with flakes*

No sleep.... as in none nada zilch.

FallOut this afternoon... if I dont fall out for real.. I am so frikkin tired.

I am at work 8am - noon..... ben killin time at GC.com It is so nice to check in with other sisters around the US and Canada and just other Greeks. I know a lot of peeps are anti-greek.... I really dont see why, but it is there perogative. The one criticism that pisses me off the most is "they all dress alike" ... excuse us for being stylish. And we do not all dress alike.... i mean its not like a fleet of khaki skirted girls in letter jerseys coming at ya. We are friends, we have fun... we do the same things non-greeks do.... so I dont see the need to be adamantly opposed to our organizations and interactions. It's just silly.

Now here are some thoughts for the day....

How much sleep do I actually need.... and sleep deprivation coupled with alcohol in mass (yet completely appropriate n safe amts ;)) ---what affect will that have on me tonight. I am striving yet again to reach the 48 hour mark.... 48 striaght hours of consciousness... we will see how that goes.

FALL OUT...... AFTERPARTY...... FUTON.... ;) God Bless Fridays n Saturdays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home