Friday, October 15, 2004

So - here is the deal. The job market - well, it isn't great. This can easily be evidenced by the fact that my friends and I have basically secured shit jobs... or no jobs at all. So, what is a girl to do? I mean, I need to make good money.... but selling myself gets so tiring and fishnets just aren't as comfortable as they used to be. ;) Ahh, I dunno... it is so stressful. Really, it is. It is like, "Well what the hell am I gonna do?" And when it comes to my life... I am a worrier about the big things.... sometimes I am even a worrier about the small things "Will this bag really look ok with these shoes. Ok, I am gonna wear some white open toed shoes - when is labor day?" So, now I am worrying about the job application process and the possibility (and damn necessity) of going back to school. The schools I am looking at are in Columbia and Aiken, but I have recently been made aware of the fact that Financial Aid is much harder to get once you have already secured one BS. Ah, the dilemma. I know though that it will all work out. Last night, when I was so frustrated I was about to cry, I took a shower.... and thought about it. Everything will work out just fine.... I just have to keep the faith.

So no more helpless and hopeless. What is meant to be will be... and stressing and worrying over it sure isnt helping.

.... I would really love to be back in Columbia!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger REFLEX said...

Perfect. Even though u claim that u dont believe in religion, your blogs sounds more philosophical ;-). Just kidding, u r very optimistic I guess. Keep it up. Just tell me whether u read the comment or not :-). From ur blog I understand that u smoke, drink and absolutely u r not a whore. mail me when u have time or gimme ur id so that i will mail u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home