Monday, October 25, 2004

Why does the story have to end for Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, and Miranda? I have been reading (again... for like the third time) Sex and the City : Kiss and Tell. It is my favorite show ever... and now my favorite book. How can I become so personally involved in the lives of these characters? Maybe it is because I see a little of myself and my friends in each of them.

Me - commitment phobic, relationships that end up having a moral, etc etc. LOVE of shoes. Then there is Big, Aidan and a string of bad relationships along the way. So, am I Carrie?

Buddha - the wild child. well, she was. Now she is marriage minded. So, for the past year or so we have only heard about how much she wants to get married... so is she a hybrid of Samantha and Charlotte....??? quite the two extremes.

Mo - Mo is Miranda. Through and Through. She is calm, collected, and you have to listen to her opinion. She is perceptive and loving and in the end, she marries the guy she was with for the duration.

Crystal - This is the tough one. Life wise she is Charlotte..... but relationship wise.... I dunno... she is not falling all over herself to get married. Maybe she is a cross between Carrie and Charlotte.

I realize that is you are not a Sex and the City fan, this post was absolutely pointless to you, and if you are not a fan - become one. It is such an amazing show. It is fresh, original, funny....

It is great to see a show that lets women be sexual beings as opposed ot sexual objects. Damn, I love that show. 6 seasons just isnt enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home