Monday, October 18, 2004

And a new week begins....

I have ot go to Ridgeland this week - so that blows. It is not bad really... that ride is just so aggravating. :( So, I am spending today... and most definitely tomorrow, dreading that. I may spend the night in Ridgeland if we get out really late again. But this is boring....

Here is something good...

...um I am drawing a blank. I am tired. I didnt get but like 2 hours of sleep last night. I was FREEZING. I dunno. no one else in the house was.... but I was shaking in bed. So, I got up. I was wearing pajama pants and a wife beater. I put a long sleeve shirt on over that and some thick socks and I grabbed a quilt.... it was sad. lol. I know my mom keeps the house cold... but damn!

I watched a movie with rob lowe last night. One of those made for tv kinda movies. It was ok. Really predictable.... but that was kinda expected... and yes OH yes... Sex and the City was on last night. God - I love that show.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger REFLEX said...

I am not getting any reply for the comments I made Ashlyn. Are u reading it or not. Let me know that u r visiting my blogs often, if u r not , visit often :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home