Sunday, October 17, 2004

Things I have been thinking about today:
-You are only as strong as you allow yourself to be.
-You are only as weak as you want to be.
-Temptation is no match for true will power
-Will power is often a code word for OCD
-The things that you want the most in this world are neither hard nor easy... those little adjectives are simply perspective.
-Good things come to those who wait never heard of an early bird special
-Early bird specials and blue plate specials are usually for old people ... or retards. "specials" in general are more likely bad.
-Ferris Bueller rocks. " ...'isms' in my opinion, are not good."
-Late night informercials seduce me. Not those 1-900 ones either.... but I SO wanted to buy that juicer tonight. Thank God I settled for that step/aerobic/dvd/blaster thing.
-I am an impulse buyer
-I am just a "buyer" impulse or not. I have little to no control. I told myself all day that I needed to save money for school.... then I whip out the Visa and the phone. so sad.
-I don't need chocolate to survive
-I am probably a weirdo... like if I passed me on the street... I would whisper nasty comments.
-I am also a bitch.
-I am indecisive.
-Ok, maybe I am decisive
-Yeah, not really. :)
-I am glutton for punishment
-I forgot how old I was.... "wait! am I 22 or 23!?! Oh, god!" Thank God for Melissa, "Oh, you do that too!?!"
-I am in the middle of the "wedding season".... everyone is either engaged, about to be engaged, or thinking about marriage and wanting marriage and AHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't take it anymore.
-I am perfectly content with the idea of being 25, 30, 35, 40, 104 and single. I like single. I wear single well. The only problem I have with "single" is that you never know where your next piece of ass may come from.
-I love shoes more than some people love their kids.
-Friendships linger.... even if only on the edges of your heart.... they fade from memory a bit, but they are always there.... even when they "ended" badly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home