Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I need some ass. This is not news.

There is no joy quite like the joy of seeing a negative pregnancy test.

Where has all the good ass gone?

I really need some weed - that would make for a very nice weekend.

I will see what I can do on that end.

I am sleepy and I need to wake the fuck up.

Julie talked me into beginning a book... and so I did.... it is like 12 pages in.... it is a book on more relationship (or lack thereof) propaganda. It should be fun.

Anyway - some drama today - I am not a good driver.... well.. I drove off the fucking road and into a goddam irrigation ditch.... like the fuckig back driver side tire was in the air... it was so embarrassing.... I am serious. I called Julie and I was like "chica. please fucking help me". Wel I found a little board in the ditch and rammed it under the wheel and I drove on out of there. Oh yeah! i am gifted - it was great lol.

Anyway - I am off to keep on keeping on writing for a while.... and listening to the retard behind me masterbating. LMFAO Bitches and Hoes and Losers. "Oh fuck me please oh yeah oh faster... hahaha yeah honey i am not buying it. whatever. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home