Saturday, February 11, 2006

The snow is falling... has been all night - and it is beautiful. The ground and cars are covered. The roads are still clear... shiny, but not covered in snow at all. As I look out this window, the snow just barrels down... tons of it... soft and pillowy as you please - but constant. It really is beautiful. I am trying to decide where to move to next - somewhere with great weather I think like texas or Florida and then I look out that window and I see the snow and I decide that I like it here. I want to stay here. SO who knows where I will end up? I certainly dont.

No new dick to report, unfortunately. I mean, I am not gonna fuck someone else until I know for certain that I am no longer going to be fucking the boy built for the stables... but still I could use a shot of ass..... and whiskey.

Chocolate cake is goof in theory, but in reality - it can taste like shit.

I am hot. Whew Wee -raostin so I am gonna go out in the snow... in flipflops and pajama pants and a t shirt.... yee haw! Welcome to Tennessee, Yall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home