Monday, September 08, 2003

I should be studying for a quiz that I have to take at 5:30. Its like almost 4 now.... but let's be honest... I am a huge an of studying... no. I am getting ready for tonight though.... I am going to South Tower. Our membership Mania Party is tonight. It will be sooo nice to see the girls collectively for a change.

I need gossip from Rober n Shull anyway.... gotta get the dirt on "Ashlyn n the KA". hahhaha

I made it to FallOut n the after party,.... n I must say that I enjoyed both.

I saw mother n daddy sunday --- they are too fabo for words. OH My brother was approached to be a model. :) How precious is that, i ask you.

I had bacon with breakfast today.... and I am now inspired to watch Babe tonight.

OH Seth started in the game Saturday.... and played liek the last 4 plays.... and totally kicked ass. go COCKS!!!

My boys next door... and upstairs are fabulous!!! Lancaster = good people.

Ok, I am gonna go and study now.... be still my heart.

Work until 5
class until 7
Delta Gamma @ 7:30
:)
nice night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home