Wednesday, October 27, 2004

news: job interview on Friday morning. yay. May start working Fridays at the hospital for Dr. Mustafa. fun times. Ooh say it again... Mustafa!

Last night for dinner, I had 3 Reduced Fat Chips Ahoy. I can read the bag and all... but I still pronounce it "Chip Ahoys" like I move the lil "s" around. I am weird like that.

My blaster arrived today. Perhaps, if I am lucky, it will blast my ass right off my body. More likely than not, it will blast my ass off the blaster and into the foyer. I swear.... she gets you moving really fast... and then she calls out a color and I get all tripped up - I just know I am gonna bust my ass.

I HAVE to finish Mark's cooler. The front looks really precious. The sides are not done though. I am such a LAZY ass! Well, I am busy.... yeah., I will keep telling myself that.

Buster is being all whiny lately. OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TELL u!!!! *** Seth, cover your eyes**** I am going to a sex party Friday. I kinda have to go.... a lot of the people from work are going. We told Buck he would be the master of ceremonies. LMFAO.

Anyway.... i think it is funny. It is being called a "sex party"... but it is a "sex TOY party". I am gonna be an observer... not a user... who do I look like? cough cough. point point.

Anyway.... when they say sex party... I think orgy. maybe it is just me? .... not that I would go to one of those either.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home